Languages across the Curriculum (LxC)
LxC Full Course Listing_Spring 2015
Welcome to Languages Across the Curriculum (LxC) at Binghamton University. LxC is a curricular enrichment program that provides you with the opportunity to apply your existing languages skills in courses outside of languages departments in languages other than English.
- Incorporate language and cultural knowledge into discipline-specific study and research.
- Encourage students to incorporate language and cultural knowledge into discipline-specific research
- Foster, maintain and enrich the language abilities of all students (native and non-native speakers)
- Extend intercultural information and international perspectives on course subject matter
- Underscore the intricate connections between language, culture and meaning
- Heighten long-term motivation to maintain and enhance language cross-cultural knowledge
Spring 2015 Courses
Eth Soc & Global Issues Computing
China And The West
Borderlands of Eastern Europe
Intro to International Business