University of Edinburgh: Study Abroad & Exchange
Student Life

The University’s accommodation policy guarantees to provide housing for all full-year study abroad and exchange students. Part-year students will receive every possible assistance in finding suitable accommodation, including any places available in University accommodation.

Students in University housing live in single study bedrooms alongside British and other international students in residential halls with meal plan or self-catered student flats. University of Edinburgh's website also provides evaluations of what students felt about living in University housing.

Additionally, there is a wide variety of ways to become involved on campus and within the community as an international student. There is the Edinburgh University Students' Association which hosts a variety of student unions, societies, clubs and activities. For international students, the university also provides the International Student Centre (ISC), a great place for resources and meeting other international students. In addition, it runs different trips, tours, and events during each semester.

Last Updated: 8/21/14