dean of students office
The office of Parent and Family Programs is part of the Dean of Students. Find out all we do to support your student both personally and academically here...
Parent and Family events
We plan special events just for the parents and families of our students! Find out what's happening here...
Parent and Family programs
As part of the Dean of Students Office, it's our job to keep you connected to, involved with and informed about your student. Check our pages for upcoming family events and university news, where to look for student support both academic and personal and how you can get involved. The Binghamton University experience isn't just for students – welcome to the Bearcat Family!
- Find out about our Binghamton in the City event
- Send mail/packages to my student on campus
- Sign up for our Parent Connect newsletter
- Find medical help for my student
- Find academic help for my student
- Volunteer at Binghamton
- Info about my student's on- campus meal plan
- Get emergency text messages
Follow us on Facebook @ The Binghamton Bearcat Family Association for upcoming events, photos and tips.