Welcome to Physical Facilities
Congratulations on your new position with Physical Facilities. To assist in your orientation, we encourage you to review the information presented here. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Ketchum by e-mail or at 777-2910.
- Organizational Chart- this will give you a snapshot of how Physical Facilities is organized.
- About- this web page describes Physical Facilities mission, provides a general description of the campus and outlines the units in our organization including Operations, Design, Construction, Long Term Planning, Business Affairs and Administrative Services.
- Fundamental Management Objectives- are guidelines employees are encouraged to use in their relationships with co-workers and the campus community.
- Administrative Support Info (pdf, 23.1kb)
- Time Off Request (pdf, 36.6kb)
- Absenteeism Call In Procedure (pdf, 7.4kb)
- Time and Attendance Recording/Forms/Accrual
- Telephone Use (pdf, 27.6kb) and Voice Mail
- Business Cards (pdf, 6.9kb)
- Training- the University offers a wide variety of training programs
- Training Authorization Request (pdf, 220.1kb)
- Physical Facilities Computer Use Guide (pdf, 837kb)
- New Hire Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty/Staff Handbook and Professional Staff Policies & Procedures
- BU Identification Cards
- BU e-mail account
- Dateline- this is how the University shares information daily with staff
- Emergency Notification
- Campus Map
- Academic Calendar
- Parking Registration Information
- Computer Network Use Policy
- Campus Resources and Facilities
- About Binghamton University
Other Campus Services
- University Center for Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Campus Preschool
- Dining Services
- On Campus Banking
- Information Technology Services
- Recreation and Wellness
- Bus Services
Many in Physical Facilities work closely with individuals in the following organizations. Contact information is available on the respective sites.
- SUNY Office for Capital Facilities
- State University Construction Fund (SUCF)
- Dormitory Authority of the State or New York
- SUNY Physical Plant Administrators Association