New York State Building Code Training Program at Binghamton University
There are new New York State Code Training guidelines as of 2015.
Summary of Major Changes:
- Unlimited Online Training
- Three month extension has been eliminated
- CEO required to take 12 hrs. of DBSC approved Training, BSI required to take 3 hrs.
- Up to 12 hrs. of Professional Development Electives accepted annually for CEO, 3 hrs. for BSI
- There are three (3) categories for DBSC approved In-service training (Code Enforcement and Administration, Uniform Code and Energy Code.) At least three (3) hours of in-service training must be taken in each category
- More information about the changes is available here.
- March 31 Registration Form
- May 11 & May 12 Registration Form
- June 9 Registration Form
- July 14 Registration Form
Contact Brenda Ostrander with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maps and directions to Binghamton University can be found here.