Operations is a diverse group composed of custodians, skilled trades persons, grounds workers, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) field crews, movers, mechanics and customer service representatives. Michael Kukawa is Director of Operations.
Operations performs the following functions:
- Maintains and cleans the interior and exterior portions of the University's facilities
- Performs maintenance and preventive maintenance on the plumbing, electrical and structural and surface portions of the University's facilities.
- Maintains building heating, ventilation and cooling systems (HVAC)
- Maintains and enhances grounds including roads, walkways, playing fields, lawns, plantings and other aspects of the University's natural environment
- Maintains Physical Facilities vehicular fleet
- Operates Physical Facilities Customer Service Center and Emergency Customer Service Center
- Operates Central Receiving/Warehouse and Expediting services
- Supports University events with Custodial, Expediting, and Trades support.