Thermal Analysis Lab
A separate lab that is stocked with many pieces of TA Instrument equipment for studying solids.
- DSC 2920(link missing) - The Differential Scanning Calorimeter is in the lab room with the other thermal analysis lab's equipment.
- TGA 2050(link missing) - The Thermogravimetric Analyzer. It measures the rate and amount of change in sample weight as temperature or time passes.
- DMA 983(link missing) - The Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer. This measures visoelastic properties of materials.
- DEA 2970(link missing) - The Dielectric Analyzer. It measures the capacitance and conductive nature of materials.
- TMA 2940(link missing) - Thermomechanical Analyzer. It measures dimensional changes in sample.
We kindly thank TA Instruments(link missing) for providing detailed manuals. Some of the material on the ensuing pages is copyrighted material provided by TA Instruments.