Teaching Associate Professor and Web Administrator
Dr. Meenakshi received her PhD in physics from the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India in 1982. She joined the Department of Physics in 2004.
Meenakshi had conducted research in the area of molecular spectroscopy of aromatic molecules in excited states and infrared spectroscopic studies of organic molecules adsorbed on zeolytes. She has software product development and optical product development experience through her employment in surface mount platforms industry.
Courses of instruction:
- General Physics I and II for students of Harpur College of Arts and Sciences, Binghamton University
- General Physics I and II (Calculus Based for students of Watson School of Science & Engineering, Binghamton University).
- Supervisor for Laboratory Instructors of PHYS121, 122, 131 & 132.
- Sophomore Lab PHYS227
- Departmental webpage maintenance and administration
- Outreach Programs for K-12