Infrastructure: Team Vision
The physical and operational infrastructure of the University will reflect the values of the University and will be designed, maintained and operated to effectively support the mission and present and future needs of the campus community, while being environmentally responsible. The campus infrastructure will provide:
- A safe, secure, aesthetically pleasing, welcoming and distinctive environment
- Efficient and effective processes which meet the needs of all operations, faculty, staff, students and visitors by utilizing appropriate technologies.
- Adequate staffing, processes and resources to support, protect and maintain University assets
- Collaboratively developed plans to expand and renovate the University facilities, spaces, systems, and processes to meet the priorities and evolving needs of the campus.
- A sense of Binghamton pride by reflecting the spirited and vibrant campus culture through the use of the University's colors, mascot, logo and other unique features.
Provide well-designed, sustainable, safe, effective, efficient and adaptive physical and operational resources, systems, and processes that meet the evolving needs of all campus units, faculty, staff, students, community, business partners, and visitors.