New Foundation Board members
Seven new members have joined the Binghamton University Foundation board:
• Judith G. Fleishman ’90, psychologist, Manhasset, N.Y.
• Kenneth A. Goldblatt ’87, investment analyst, S Squared Technology, New York, N.Y.
• Keith L. Horn ’80, chief operating officer, Elliott Management Corp., New York, N.Y.
• Betsy M. Koffman, private investor and community volunteer, Vestal, N.Y.
• Anthony I. Kornheiser ’70, co-host, ESPN/ESPN Radio, Washington, D.C.
• Jeffrey Lake, regional president, NBT Bank, Vestal, N.Y.
• Jennifer Brink Schorr, MBA ’81, Vestal, N.Y., and Jupiter, Fla.