The Binghamton University Foundation welcomes the following newly elected board members, who began their service on the board on Jan. 1:
• Charles M. Kim ’98, principal and founder of Alpine Securities USVI LLC
• Jessica Lorden ’83, vice president and associate general counsel at IBM Corp.
• Jeffrey Tucker ’84, retired, former vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
• Lawrence (Larry) Morgenthal ’88, managing partner at Tallwoods Partners LLC
• Tyrone Muse, president and chief executive officer of Visions Federal Credit Union
• Patricia (Patty) Bloomer, retired, former president of Binghamton Steel Erectors Inc.
2014 officers include:
• Chair Paul R. Turovsky ’73, LHD ’12, principal, True North Management Group
• Vice Chair Steven H. Bloom ’78, LHD ’10, founding partner, Tallwoods Partners
• Treasurer Sheldon I. Goldfarb ’73, general counsel, RBS Americas
• Secretary James W. Orband ’81, managing partner at Hinman, Howard & Kattell
• Past Chair Mark A. Zurack ’78, LHD ’03, adjunct professor and consultant, retired managing director at Goldman, Sachs & Co.
The Foundation thanks the following board members who have completed their terms for their dedicated service:
• James L. Bauer ’68, former senior vice president for strategic planning at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
• Linda J. Grabel ’71, retired attorney with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
• James E. Ludwig ’81, retired from Susquehanna Specialists, Inc.