Proposal Development Roles and Services
- Project partner contributing to project design and proposal writing.
- Design and preparation of educational plans.
- Design and preparation of center management structures and business plans.
- Facilitation of communication, meetings, roles, and responsibilities of team members.
- Consultation on how to structure a project team or project.
- Proposal editor coalescing team members’ contributions and finalizing the draft.
- Writing identified sections of a proposal. Please review our University Briefs for information to help prepare common proposal sections.
- Partnership development, both internal and external.
- Development of evaluation component of the project.
- Coordination with Federal and State Relations.
- Review of a final draft.
Please note: Our capacity to assist with your proposal is dependent upon the office’s current grants portfolio. Please contact our office at (607) 777-2931 or email us at email@example.com well in advance of your submission deadline to discuss your proposal preparation needs.