OSP staff members are here to guide you in finding funding opportunities that suit your research goals. To identify funding opportunities or ask questions about an upcoming opportunity, contact the OSP staff member assigned to your department or complete the Funding Opportunity Search form.
FUNDING OPPORTUNITY SEARCH TOOLS
- InfoEd SPIN provides intuitive and easily customizable access to the world's most extensive research funding opportunity database. Read more about SPIN here.
- Grants.gov is the single access point for grant programs offered by the 26 Federal awarding agencies.
- The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) contains detailed program descriptions for 2,312 Federal assistance programs.
- The New York State Grants Gateway is the primary outlet for New York State agencies to post available funding opportunities.
- Philanthropy News Digest is a daily news service of the Foundation Center, and provides a digest listing of competitive RFPs issued by private grantmakers.