Living and Learning in CIW
The living and learning environment in our community is enhanced through a host of initiatives which include:
- Two Learning Communities: Feeding a Hungry World and Hungry Minds, and Politics, Law and Society;
- a Learning Community in Mohawk and Oneida halls through which students take two courses with fellow CIW residents;
- our Faculty Master Tony Preus, who works both in the CIW community as well as his home academic department;
- Faculty Fellows who volunteer to support residents, programs, and initiatives;
- residents assistants who focus on academic initiatives;
- and a host of other academic and educational programs held throughout the academic year.