Medical Requests

Students with documented long-term or permanent disabilities or serious medical conditions may request housing accommodations. To be eligible for housing accommodations the student must have a disability and the disability must necessitate adjustments to the living environment. Students requesting disability related housing accommodations should go through the standard Residential Life housing application and sign-up processes. In addition, your healthcare provider should complete the Housing Accommodation Request Form available through Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD). Early contact with Residential Life and SSD is critical in order to fairly assess your needs and identify reasonable housing accommodation availability. For more information please go to: Services for Students with Disabilities.

Last Updated: 4/27/17