SBIR / STTR Workshops
June 28th, 2016
10:00 am-12:00 p.m
High Tech Rochester, Lennox Tech Enterprise Center
June 30th, 2016
2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Central New York Biotech Accelerator
July 12th, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics
July 13th, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
University at Albany
Massry Center for Business, Room BB 368
July 21st, 2016
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Binghamton University Center of Excellence
Who Should Attend:
- University faculty and students interested in commercializing research.
- Advanced Technology Start-ups
What You Will Learn:
- Strategies for improving proposal funding success rates
- Key components of winning SBIR/STTR proposals
- Common barriers to SBIR/STTR success and approaches to overcome them
- Illustrative case studies that demonstrate how companies produce winning proposals
Kirk Macolini, the Founder and President of Centurion Technology a firm that helps small innovative companies match their ideas with opportunities and develop winning SBIR/STTR proposals.