Welcome to Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) at Binghamton University! We look forward to partnering with you in the arrangement of your equal access accommodations and support services while you pursue your studies at the university.
Step One: Submit Documentation
- The first step in connecting with our office is to submit documentation related to your disability.
- The documentation should proivide information related to the present functional impact of your disability.
Review our Disability Documentation Guidelines
- Documentation may be sent to our office via:
- Fax (607-777-6893)
- Mail (Services for Students with Disabilities, Binghamton University, P.O. Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902-6000)
- Or as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step Two: Schedule an Intake Appointment
- The next step is to call our office (607-777-2686) and schedule an intake appointment with the Director or the Learning Disabilities Specialist, as far in advance of your planned enrollment as possible.
- During the intake appointment, you will learn about available supports, as well as policies and procedures regarding equal access accommodations at Binghamton University.
Our caring Services for Students with Disabilities staff is available to answer your questions along the way. Please feel free to contact us at 607-777-2686 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.