Inside the Department
The strength of the Watson School is its people - from faculty and staff to students and alumni. On this page you will find "Inside the Department" profiles about some of the people who make us strong. These profiles rotate ramdomly though our site and change each time you refresh your browser. To see more profiles, check out the Watson School departments or Profiles on the main Watson School page.
- Gary Cheung, `08 MS - Alumnus - A taste of real-world challenges
- Marie Coralie Brutus, `11 BS - Alumnus - Haiti native uses engineering skills in Central America
- Jessica Fridrich, '95 PhD - Alumnus - Digital security expert finds hidden messages
- Mohammad Khasawneh - Faculty - Making workplaces safer and more productive
- Dr. Krishnaswami "Hari" Srihari - Faculty, Distinguished Professor - A constant renewal of ideas