The University Center for Training & Development is located on the ground floor of the Bartle Library Building (LNG112).
- Use the Library entrance near the Reserve Room (across from the fountain and marked with a red arrow on the map).
- Turn left facing the Reserve room and there will be a set of stairs on your left.
- Take the stairs down one floor.
- At the bottom of the stairs, go through the doors and turn left.
- Proceed through the double doors and the University Center for Training & Development is the second door on your left.
Directions for those coming from out of town (click)
Campus Map (click)