Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Veterans
Flag raising on Veterans Day 2011

How to Apply for Benefits

Any student wishing to receive veterans’ educational benefits should plan on visiting the Veterans Services Office to complete the required paperwork. All students need to fill out a Veterans Enrollment Report Form, which tells us what classes you are registered for and your local/campus address. The following is a description of required paperwork:

Disabled veterans eligible for Chapter 31 benefits should speak to their Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor to have the appropriate forms sent to BU.

Students who are eligible to receive Chapter 33 under the Transfer of Entitlement Benefit (TEB) Program should bring a copy of the application (form 22-1990e, available on the VA’s website) to the Veterans Services Office and complete a Veterans Enrollment Report Form.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 4/29/10