Registration and Fees
Next program - January 20-24, 2014 (5 day main course) and January 27-28, 2014 (2 day specialized course) at Binghamton University in Binghamton, New York.
For fees and how to register click below or scan down the page...
Registration fee includes:
- Course CD
- Morning and afternoon refreshments, lunches.
- Reception on Monday following the recess of class.
Registration fees does not include lodging :
- You are responsible for making your own lodging arrangements.
- For special hotel rates to our local hotels, click here.
Consult the chart below for per person fees.
Early Bird Fees in effect until Monday, October 14, 2013. Regular Fees start Tuesday, October 15, 2013.
2014 Program Fee
| 5 Day Course Only
5 Day Course
+ 2 Day Course
2 Day Course Only
$1595 (early bird)
$2170 (early bird)
$645 (early bird)
$1695 (early bird)
$2270 (early bird)
$695 (early bird)
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE for 3 or more registrants from an organization. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Back to top
How to Register
Advance registration is mandatory.
- EMAIL: If the online registration form is not working, click here for a Word Registration Form (30.4KB docx) that you may complete and email to: email@example.com. You must save the completed form using your name in the title before you email the form!
Lisa Altman, Office of Industrial Outreach
- MAIL: You may also mail the completed registration form to:
Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
State University of New York
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Back to top
How to Make a Payment
Payment need not accompany your registration. However, arrangements for payment must be made before the start of the program.
To our international payees: We can only accept credit card or a wire transfer as payment.
- CREDIT CARD: We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal via Paypal payment solutions. DO NOT SUBMIT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BY EMAIL OR FAX AS THIS IS NOT SECURE. You will receive an email from Research Foundation of SUNY for Binghamton University Watson Industrial Outreach via PayPal with an invoice to make a secure transaction via PayPal payment solutions. The name that will appears on your statement is: PAYPAL*RFBU WATSON
- WIRE TRANSFER: For wire transfer/electronic payment: We will send you information on our bank, routing number, bank account and swift code. In order for our Corporate Office to identify who the money belongs to you must reference "RF 54269" on your wire remittance.
- CHECK: Please make checks payable to: Research Foundation Award # 54269. Please include registrants name and FS14 course name in memo with check.
- PURCHASE ORDER: Purchase Orders must state course name and registrant's name and provide complete billing information including contact name and phone number.
Registration Questions - Best way to contact our office is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept a registration over the phone. We are required to maintain a hard copy of the registration form for audit purposes. For registration questions, you may also reach us by telephone at 607-777-2154. Please leave a voice mail if no one is available.
Back to top
Confirmation of Your Registration
We will send confirmation and course information to the registrants by email. If you have not received confirmation within seven days of registering, please contact the Office of Industrial Outreach to make sure we received your registration. Phone: 607-777-2154 or email email@example.com
Back to top
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing (email, fax or letter only – no telephone calls) to the Office of Industrial Outreach by 5pm Friday January 10th, 2014 to receive a full refund and by 5pm Wednesday January 15th for a partial refund.
- No refunds for cancellations or non-attendance will be given after January 15th.
- Cancellation on confirmed registrations are subject to a $50 administrative cancellation fee.
- Please allow a few weeks to receive your refund.
- Refunds are not issued after the course has begun. Substitutions may be made anytime before the beginning of the course by informing the Office of Industrial Outreach.
- If the course is cancelled, enrollees will be advised and receive a full refund.
- The Office of Industrial Outreach reserves the right to limit enrollments.
Submit your cancellation request to:
MAIL: Lisa Altman, Office of Industrial Outreach Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science Binghamton University PO Box 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Back to top