Registration and Fees
Next program: Healthcare Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course via Online Distance Learning
May 1-June 30, 2015
Open book take-home assignments to be completed by June 30, 2015
For fees and how to register click below or scan down the page...
- How to register
- How to make a payment
- Confirmation of your registration
- Cancellation and refunds
$1,500 Standard fee
$1,250 Non-Binghamton Student fee (must show proof of current student status)
$1,000 Binghamton University Student/Faculty/Staff fee
Your fees cover:
- 33 hours of instruction via pre-recorded lectures.
- Soft copies of slides.
- Access to the Blackboard course management system.
- Support via virtual office hours and email with the instructor and teaching assistant.
- Grading of take-home assignments.
- Healthcare Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate of Completion.
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE for 2 or more registrants from an organization. Please contact our office at email@example.com for more information.
How to Register
Register by FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2015 at regular rates.
Late fees of $50 apply for all registrations received Saturday, April 25 - Friday, May 15, 2015 and may result in delays to access to materials.
Registration closes Friday May 15, 2015 at 12noon EST.
- ONLINE: Click on our Online Registration Form - the preferred method!
- EMAIL: If the online registration form is not working, click here for a Fillable Registration Form that you may complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must save the completed form using your name in the title (e.g., JoeDoeRegistration.pdf) before emailing the form!
- MAIL: You may also mail the completed registration form to:
Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
State University of New York
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Payment need not accompany your registration. However, arrangements for payment must be made before the start of the program. Payment plans are available for Binghamton University students.
- CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL: We now accept Paypal or payments with VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express debit and credit cards. We will send you a link to the payment site after your registration. Your purchase will appear on your credit card statement with the following notation: PAYPAL*RFBU WATSON.
- CHECK: Please make checks payable to: RESEARCH FOUNDATION AWARD 67070. Please include registrants name and "LSSGB15-04HC" in memo with check. Checks may be sent in the mail to Lisa Altman, Watson School, PO Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902-6000.
- PURCHASE ORDER: Purchase Orders must state course name and registrant's name and provide complete billing information including contact name and phone number.
Registration Questions - Best way to contact our office is by email to email@example.com. For registration questions, you may also reach us by telephone at 607-777-2154. Please leave a voice mail if no one is available.
We will send confirmation and course information to the registrants by email. If you have not received confirmation within seven days of registering, please contact the Office of Industrial Outreach to make sure we received your registration. Phone: 607-777-2154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All cancellations must be received in writing (email, fax or letter only – no telephone calls) to the Office of Industrial Outreach by 12noon EST, Friday, May 8, 2015 to receive a full refund.
No refunds for cancellations or non-attendance will be given after Friday, May 8, 2015. Substitutions may be made any time before the beginning of the course by informing the Office of Industrial Outreach.
Cancellations on confirmed registrations are subject to a $50 administrative cancellation fee. Please allow a few weeks to receive your refund.
If the course is cancelled, enrollees will be advised and receive a full refund.
Submit your cancellation request to:
FAX: 607-777-6256MAIL: Lisa Altman, Office of Industrial Outreach Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science Binghamton University PO Box 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000