Registration and Fees
Next program: Healthcare Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course via Online Distance Learning
Fall Session: September 12 - November 13, 2016
Spring Session: January 30 - April 2, 2017
Open book take-home assignments to be completed by final day of session to be eligible for certification.
For fees and how to register click below or scan down the page...
- How to register
- How to make a payment
- Confirmation of your registration
- Cancellation and refunds
$1,500 Standard fee
$1,250 Non-Binghamton Student fee (must show proof of current student status)
$1,000 Binghamton University Student/Faculty/Staff fee
Your fees cover:
- 33 hours of instruction via pre-recorded lectures.
- Soft copies of slides.
- Access to the Blackboard course management system.
- Support via virtual office hours and email with the instructor and teaching assistant.
- Grading of take-home assignments.
- Healthcare Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate of Completion.
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE for 2 or more registrants from an organization. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
32 CPE Credits for Pharmacists available for additional $156.
The University of Hawaii Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This is an application based continuing education activity of the University of Hawai‘i Hilo. UAN: 0516-9999-16-010-H04-P
This activity is jointly provided by the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy and the University of New York at Binghamton Watson School of Engineering & Applied Science. View more information at http://pharmacy.uhh.hawaii.edu/ce/sixsigma.php.
How to Register
- Register by THURSDAY, September 1, 2016 (for Fall Session) or THURSDAY, January 19, 2017 at regular rates.
- Late fees of $50 apply for all registrations received FRIDAY, September 2 - FRIDAY, September 23, 2016 (for Fall Session) or FRIDAY, January 20 - FRIDAY February 10, 2017 (for Spring Session).
- Registration closes FRIDAY, September 23, 2016 (for Fall Session) or FRIDAY, February 10, 2017 (for Spring Session) at 12noon EST.
- ONLINE: Click on our Online Registration Form - the preferred method!
- EMAIL: If the online registration form is not working, click here for a Fillable Registration Form that you may complete and email to: email@example.com. You must save the completed form using your name in the title (e.g., JoeDoeRegistration.pdf) before emailing the form!
- MAIL: You may also mail the completed registration form to:
Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
State University of New York
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Payment need not accompany your registration. However, arrangements for payment must be made before the start of the program. Payment plans are available for Binghamton University students.
- CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL: We now accept Paypal or payments with VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express debit and credit cards. We will send you a link to the payment site after your registration. Your purchase will appear on your credit card statement with the following notation: PAYPAL*RFBU WATSON.
- CHECK: Please make checks payable to: RESEARCH FOUNDATION AWARD 67070. Please include registrants name and "LSSGB16-05HC" in memo with check. Checks may be sent in the mail to Lisa Altman, Watson School, PO Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902-6000.
- PURCHASE ORDER: Purchase Orders must state course name and registrant's name and provide complete billing information including contact name and phone number.
Registration Questions - Best way to contact our office is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For registration questions, you may also reach us by telephone at 607-777-2154. Please leave a voice mail if no one is available.
We will send confirmation and course information to the registrants by email. If you have not received confirmation within seven days of registering, please contact the Office of Industrial Outreach to make sure we received your registration. Phone: 607-777-2154 or email email@example.com.
All cancellations must be received in writing (email, fax or letter only – no telephone calls) to the Office of Industrial Outreach by 12noon EST, Friday, September 16, 2016 (fall session) or Friday, February 3, 2017 (spring session) to receive a full refund.
No refunds for cancellations or non-attendance will be given after Friday, September 16, 2016 (fall session) or Friday, February 3, 2016 (spring session). Substitutions may be made any time before the beginning of the course by informing the Office of Industrial Outreach.
Cancellations on confirmed registrations are subject to a $50 administrative cancellation fee. Please allow a few weeks to receive your refund.
If the course is cancelled, enrollees will be advised and receive a full refund.
Submit your cancellation request to:
FAX: 607-777-6256MAIL: Lisa Altman, Office of Industrial Outreach Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science Binghamton University PO Box 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000