Faculty Personnel Information
Academic Year Obligation
Annual Faculty Reports
The faculty reporting site is now available for reporting period June 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017. The report is due in the Provost’s Office by June 15, 2017.
Per the Faculty-Staff Handbook, each faculty member must file an Annual Faculty Report. Except in the most unusual of circumstances, neither salary adjustments nor leave requests will be countenanced without a complete sequence of Annual Faculty Reports on file in the Provost's Office.
In order to access the Binghamton University Faculty Reporting site, go directly to this link: facultyreporting.binghamton.edu.
Otherwise, on my.binghamton.edu, click on "Academic Services", then click on the last tab to the right "Faculty Reporting."
The site is dynamic. This means that you may fill in some information now and return to complete the report at a future date.
If you have any questions related to the submission of your annual report please contact
Connie Treacy at 607-777-2116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Distinguished Professorships
Nominations, consisting of a letter of nomination and the candidate's curriculum vita, are accepted on a continuing basis.
Completed promotion dossiers are due in the Provost's Office by June 30 (for September submission to the Board of Trustees) and December 31 (for March submission to the Board of Trustees).
- Distinguished Professor Faculty Personnel Action Summary
- Distinguished Service Professor Faculty Personnel Action Summary
- Distinguished Teaching Professor Faculty Personnel Action Summary
- Form 1 – Initiating Personnel Committee
- Form 2 – SOOTs Numerical Summary
- Form 3 – Release Form
- Form 4 – Evaluators
- Form 4 - Evaluators (Library)
- Form 5 - Sample Solicitation Letter to External Reviewers
- Form 6 - Statement of Personal Service
- Form 7 - Student Advisory Committee