Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021 - 9 a.m.
Cancellations/changes effective Feb. 26
To help reverse the upward trend of positive cases and to avoid reaching the threshold where we will be required to move to fully remote learning, the following guidance is continuing, Saturday, Feb. 27, and until further notice.
Lounges/common spaces in residence halls can be used for attending remote classes and studying.
However, social gatherings are not permitted in these spaces.
Athletic teams that test players three times a week may practice and participate in competitions.
- All non-classroom student activities, including Greek life.
- All student group dance rehearsals and other non-academic student activities.
- All intercollegiate athletics, club sports and intramurals.
- All performances of any kind.
- All dining facilities will be take-out only.
- The Rec Center at the East Gym is closed.
- The ice skating rink is closed.
- OCCT will revert to its regular Spring 2021 schedule. (New Feb. 25, 8:30 p.m.)
- All in-person classes will continue.
- All surveillance testing will continue.
- Undergraduate research will continue.
- Internships for academic credit will continue
- Student employees can report to work.
We take campus safety seriously.