HOW FAR IS OUR REACH?
Nearly 137,000 alumni.
WHAT IS IT?
The Alumni Association brings Binghamton University to alumni across the country and around the world through meaningful hands-on and virtual programming. More than 50 regional events annually attract a unique attendee audience totaling more than 2,500. Many of these events are coordinated in partnership with one of the 15+ regional alumni chapters. Regional alumni events cover a variety of activities including, but not limited to, business, speed and social networking, industry panels and world-class faculty speakers, University updates from senior leaders, sports outings and cultural programs. Regional events provide great opportunities to engage alumni with the University where they live and strengthen the alumni network.
HOW WILL YOUR BRAND BE EXPOSED TO OUR AUDIENCE?
Printed collateral with sponsor logo
- Inclusion on event promotion postcard mailed to alumni living where the event is located
- Signage and sponsor handouts at event
Online promotions with sponsor logo
- Two to three e-mail invitations to alumni in targeted region for event (250 – 50,000 impressions)
- 85,000 impressions in Alumni Connect e-newsletter
- Sponsor listed in social media promotions of event(s)
- Listing as a sponsor on the Alumni Association website
- Tabling opportunity for promotional or sampling at sponsored event(s)
Your Investment to ParticipateEvent Presenting Sponsor: $1,000Custom sponsorship opportunities available upon request.
If you're interested in sponsoring one of our events, contact Courtney Sielaff, senior associate director of alumni engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.