Annual Healthy Campus Summit
The Healthy Campus Summit provides an opportunity for students, faculty, staff and community members to learn about Binghamton University's progress on its Healthy Campus Initiative, B-Healthy: Choose Well, Be Well. The B-Healthy initiative originated in 2012 from one of President Harvey Stenger's Road Map strategic planning teams, which had the vision of making Binghamton University the healthiest college campus.
The 2018 Healthy Campus Summit was a huge success - thank you to everyone who attended. Plans are underway for the 2019 Summit, and information will be posted as it is finalized.
Annual Health Fair
Learn about campus and community resources that will help enhance your well-being. Groups include:
- the Binghamton University Dining Services (BUDS) Wellness Team,
- the BUDS Sustainability Team,
- Campus Recreation,
- Health Promotion and Prevention Services,
- the Family Enrichment Network,
- the Multicultural Resource Center, Tri-City Hearing,
- the UHS Stay Healthy Center,
- Binghamton University's Employee Assistance Program
- and more.
Binghamton University regularly offers programs and events focused on your health and wellness. Find out more at: