12th Annual Health Fair
SAVE THE DATE:
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Recreation Center, East Gym
Learn about campus and community resources to enhance your well-being
Information provided by the Healthy Campus Initiative: B-Healthy, BUDS Wellness Team, BUDS Sustainability Team, Campus Recreation, Family Enrichment Network, Multicultural Resource Center, Tri-City Hearing, UHS Stay Healthy Center, Employee Assistance Program and others.
» Full list of vendors coming soon!
Find your peace in the Zen Den
Are you feeling anxious, stressed or tense? Press pause on your busy schedule and find inner calm in the Zen Den. The Zen Den will offer stress-relieving services to fair attendees, such as free chair massages and aromatherapy.
Pet a therapy dog
Stop by EG-24 and meet the BARK-9 therapy dogs! BARK-9, a volunteer organization, uses registered therapy animals who have been tested for health, safety and temperament.
Participate in exercise sessions
- Stop in EG-22 to try indoor cycling with a stretch
- Jump in on activities in the main gym, including a hula hoop workshop, yoga, BODYPUMP, R.I.P.P.E.D and more
- Watch a fun Tae Kwon Do demonstration
Have a health screening
- Blood pressure (free)
Take a tour
- Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center
Details for the day
FREE admission and limited free parking in Lot E; overflow parking available in the Parking Garage
Don't miss demos and info sessions
Free on-campus shuttle service
- Parking is limited. The green shuttle runs on a continuous loop around campus and stops at the bus stop on the brain near Lot E.
Enter to win raffle prizes
- Gift certificates, gift baskets and more.
- Tote bags from Binghamton University Dining Services and portion plates from Campus Recreation.