Become an agent
The Healthy Campus Initiative is currently recruiting faculty and staff to become Healthy Campus Agents. Agents voluntarily support the Healthy Campus mission by promoting and encouraging peers, co-workers and friends to participate in campus-sponsored health and wellness programs. Healthy Campus agents work to enhance the culture of Binghamton University and improve overall campus health.
- Publicizing campus health and wellness activities
- Influencing a culture of health within your area
- Being a positive role model
- Helping to identify new ideas for enhancing the campus environment
- Being the first to know about upcoming events
- Getting access to health and wellness resources
- Wellness freebies, chances for gift certificates and other giveaway
Our goal is to have an agent in every area to help us achieve the goal of becoming the healthiest campus. Interested? Check out the full details, then fill out the application and submit by mail or e-mail.