15 Reasons To Get Hungry For Binghamton Restaurant Week
Posted by Natalie Murphy on September 3, 2014
Try a taste of Binghamton from March 24 - April 2
1. This spring's Restaurant Week features a record-breaking 29 venues — giving you more options than ever.
2. Tranquil Bar and Bistro is on the list. FYI it has the best French cuisine in the area.
4. You'll be eating ramen the other 365 days of the year.
7. With three-course lunch and dinner menus, you'll probably score some great late-night leftovers.
8. Loft @ 99 serves schnitzel in a swanky dining room. How many restaurants really serve schnitzel? It's as fun to say as it is to eat.
9. Cafe 46 West is a secret little sandwich shop tucked in the West Side- perfect if you want a quiet lunch away from the hustle of downtown.
10. Who doesn'tt love a 2-for-1 deal? Spots like CyberCafe West feature great food and live music.
11. For the 21-and-over crowd, Galaxy Brewing Company's menu includes a 10 oz. glass from its selection of craft beers.
12. Does anyone in the world NOT like Lost Dog Cafe's rigatoni ala vodka?!
13. It's an excuse to explore the area beyond the campus confines (and that one block of State St.)
14. Social on State has dishes like gouda mac & cheese, braised short rib, and chocolate fondue. The only bad thing is having to make a decision.
15. You can easily preview the Restaurant Week menus lineup www.binghamtonrestaurantweek.com.
|Learn More About the Binghamton Community|