Alumni | Community | Faculty & Staff | Parents
With 160 amazingly diverse student clubs and organizations, you won't have a free minute unless you want to!
Posted by Natalie Murphy on September 3, 2014
1. This spring's Restaurant Week features a record-breaking 29 venues — giving you more options than ever.
2. Tranquil Bar and Bistro is on the list. FYI it has the best French cuisine in the area.
3. It may just be warm enough to dine outside at locations like Thai Time, Zona & Co. Grille and Remlik's.
4. You'll be eating ramen the other 365 days of the year.
5. If you're Italian, Little Venice or Cortese may just rival mom's cooking.
6. If you eat at Sake-Tumi or Whole In the Wall (both owned by Binghamton alumni), you'll support your fellow Bearcats.
7. With three-course lunch and dinner menus, you'll probably score some great late-night leftovers.
8. Loft @ 99 serves schnitzel in a swanky dining room. How many restaurants really serve schnitzel? It's as fun to say as it is to eat.
9. Cafe 46 West is a secret little sandwich shop tucked in the West Side- perfect if you want a quiet lunch away from the hustle of downtown.
10. Who doesn'tt love a 2-for-1 deal? Spots like CyberCafe West feature great food and live music.
11. For the 21-and-over crowd, Galaxy Brewing Company's menu includes a 10 oz. glass from its selection of craft beers.
12. Does anyone in the world NOT like Lost Dog Cafe's rigatoni ala vodka?!
13. It's an excuse to explore the area beyond the campus confines (and that one block of State St.)
14. Social on State has dishes like gouda mac & cheese, braised short rib, and chocolate fondue. The only bad thing is having to make a decision.
15. You can easily preview the Restaurant Week menus lineup www.binghamtonrestaurantweek.com.
There's always something new and interesting going on at Binghamton University, and this blog is our way of sharing in that excitement with you. Stay up to date on the latest happenings, learn something new, have a laugh (or two), and join us as we celebrate this energetic and outstanding community! This is your story, Binghamton.
Jacki Jing ‘08: Host/Producer for IGN Entertainment
Karen Auster ‘88: Founder and CEO of Auster Agency
Nicole Sirju-Johnson MPA ‘99, PhD ‘11: Campus Diversity, associate chief diversity officer
Adam Fox ‘92: Section Chief of Trauma at Rutgers NJ Medical School
Page 1 of 3 pages 1 2 3 >
Monday, April 22, 2019
Binghamton University Rises in U.S. News and World Report Graduate School Rankings
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
7 Ways to Make Binghamton Even Greener
19 Things for Binghamton Students to Do Before Commencement
Friday, April 12, 2019
9 Ways to De-Stress This Spring at Bing
Thursday, April 4, 2019
10 Ways You Can Get Involved in Binghamton’s Global Days of Service
Friday, March 8, 2019
9 Tips for Safe Spring Break Traveling
Page 1 of 31 pages 1 2 3 > Last ›
Back to Top ↑