University Fest 2019
Don't miss all the cool things happening:
- Student Organization Tabling
- 200 Student Organizations will be tabling — Come learn more about getting involved on campus!
- Recreational Sports — Learn about all that is offered on campus by Campus Recreation. All Club Sports teams will be tabling under the big tent. Also in this area will be the Binghamton University Athletics Spirit Teams (Pep Band, Kickline, Cheerleaders and Dance Team).
- Local Vendors — Vendors from all over the Binghamton, Vestal and Johnson City area will be on campus for this event. Take a look at all this area has to offer!
- Department Tabling — Learn more about different departments and services on campus.
- Don't miss our adorable Dog Parade!
- Open to everyone, special area just for the kids!
Vendors are welcome to join in on the fun at University Fest! Applications are now being accepted for this year's event.
Several different types of vendor applications are now being accepted for this year's event:
- Arts and Crafts Booth: Vendors who hand-make, create, assemble or manufacture at least 70% of the finished product. | Application Here
- Commercial Booth: Retail, advertising and non-handmade items. We limit the number of catalog, independent, or home-based consultant sales such as Scentsy, LuLaRoe, Avon, Pampered Chef, etc. | Application Here
- Not-For-Profit Booth: These booths are reserved for local nonprofit organizations to raise awareness of community services. | Application Here
- Not-For-Profit Political Organizations and Candidates Booth: Booths that promote a candidate, ballot initiative or public policy action. | Application Here
Contact Jennifer Keegin at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Departments will be offered a chance to sign up for tabling at University Fest in July. Keep an eye here for the registration form.
All slots for student organization sign-ups all filled. Interested University-recognized student organizations can sign up for the waiting list.