2020–2021 Binghamton Yearbook
Get your senior portrait in the yearbook
The Binghamton University Yearbook Staff is committed to telling the story of the 2020–2021 school year, and we want to include as many seniors as possible. Listed below are the many options for Bearcat seniors to have their portraits taken:
- All on-campus sessions will be in the University Union Undergrounds.
- Schedule your appointment online using school code 87125
- Portraits will be taken in your business attire, cap and gown. Academic attire will be provided.
- There is no cost to have your portrait taken and photographs will be available for your personal portrait needs. Don’t forget that you can use these portraits for your Professional Networking and Job Search sites.
- Please do not miss this opportunity to be photographed for the 2021 Binghamton Yearbook.
Prestige Portraits is very excited to be able to capture this important milestone in your school career.
- At this unprecedented time, Lifetouch has put in place all CDC recommended guidelines for taking senior portraits.
- No-touch posing and social distancing will be implemented. Photographers and assistants will not make physical contact and will keep 6ft distance from subjects, customers and employees.
- All work areas will be cleaned after each sitting and all (studio provided attire), will be steamed cleaned between each subject. All photographers and assistants will be wearing face masks at all times. It is important that you arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
- No walk-ins will be permitted.
- All photographers and assistants will be wearing face masks at all times.
Remote learners who are not in the Binghamton area:
If you are not currently residing in the Binghamton area and are not available to come to campus for a portrait session, you have two options.
- Work with Prestige Photography to schedule a session in your local area. In order to facilitate this process, please fill out this form to let us know of your location and interest.
- Upload a headshot to your own personalized link through Balfour, the yearbook publisher. This link will be sent out to you directly from Balfour in mid to late October. You can also submit headshots to email@example.com as well.
Want to stay updated and see what we're up to? Follow the Binghamton yearbook on:
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!