Group Fitness Class Schedule
Effective Monday, May 21
Get unlimited access to group fitness classes with the purchase of a membership. Day passes are also available. Classes fill on a first come, first-served basis.
Spin and Aqua Zumba® registration
Class sizes are limited; therefore we recommend you pre-register to reserve a spot in advance. Reserved spots are only held until the start of class; members not present at the start of class will lose their spot. Remaining spots will be filled with participants on the waitlist first, then walk-ins. If you cannot attend a class you have signed up for, please call to cancel your spot. Bring a water bottle. To reserve a spot for a spin class, you may either:
- Pre-register: e-mail FitSpace at email@example.com up to a day in advance OR check in at FitSpace up to 15 minutes before a class begins. Pre-registered members have first priority for a bike in that class.
- Walk-in: check in at the spin room EG-22 or pool before class for remaining spots to be filled on first-come, first-served basis.
- Most classes are 50 minutes in length, open to student, faculty, staff and community fitness members.
- Classes are offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- You must use biometrics and B-Number to check-in to class.
- Daily guest passes are available, see front desk for details.
- Be on time for class. Due to safety concerns and the importance of warming up, late participants will not be allowed into class.
- Bags, books and coats must be stored in cubbies or lockers, but only for that specific class. For safety reasons, items cannot be left on the floor.
- Athletic attire is required at all times. Participants must also wear appropriate sneakers during all group fitness classes. Jeans, boots and sandals are not allowed. Athletic attire with zippers or sharp objects are not allowed in classes using the BOSU or stability ball.
Les Mills Virtual
LES MILLS Virtual workouts combine world-leading fitness programs with pumping sound and motivation from some of the hottest instructors on the planet. The class will automatically begin to play at the designated class time.
Summer class descriptions
BODYCOMBAT is a high-energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness and burn up to 740 calories in a class. Learn moves from Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Kung Fu. Available through Les Mills Virtual.
BODYFLOW is a yoga-based workout that offers more variety than a traditional yoga class with the inclusion of Tai Chi and Pilates movements in addition to the yoga exercises. Available through Les Mills Virtual.
BODYPUMP is a barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit — fast. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout.
Exercising muscles around the core, CXWORX provides the vital ingredient for a stronger body. In this 30-minute workout, virtual instructors guide you through correct technique as you work with resistance tubes and weight plates, as well as body weight exercises like crunches, and hovers. Available through Les Mills Virtual.
GRIT Cardio is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed and maximizes calorie burn. This workout uses a variety of body weight exercises and provides the challenge and intensity you need to get results fast. Available through Les Mills Virtual.
GRIT Plyo is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) plyometric-based workout, designed to make you perform like an athlete. This workout uses a bench and combines explosive jumping exercises with agility training to increase explosiveness and to build a lean and athletic body. Available through Les Mills Virtual.
GRIT Strength is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout, designed to improve strength and build lean muscle. This workout uses barbell, weight plate and body weight exercises to blast all major muscle groups. Available through Les Mills Virtual.
Kettlebells provide double-duty in strength training and cardio conditioning, improving muscle strength, endurance, flexibility, agility and speed. Add intervals of high-intensity cardio to push your body for the maximum results possible in minimal time.
Torch your metabolism, sculpt those muscles, improve your cardio performance and feel your energy go through the roof — all while having a blast working out to the hottest music. That's R.I.P.P.E.D. — Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance, and Diet.
A fun-loving, insanely addictive dance workout. SH'BAM is an ego-free zone — no dance experience required. Available through Les Mills Virtual.
Spin & Strength
This class will kick your indoor cycling workout up a notch by adding weight sets into the ride, maximizing your caloric burn and toning your arms and shoulders.
Vinyasa Yoga is the synchronization of breath and flow of poses that will get your muscles sculpted, long and lean.
Yin Yoga is a quiet and simple practice where restorative poses are held for longer periods of time.
Barefoot infused movements of yoga, pilates, dance, calisthenics and gymnastics will challenge and improve your overall strength, balance, and flexibility.