Facility AlertsThe Recreation Center will have modified hours for Commencement weekend:
- Close at 4 p.m. Wednesday, May 16
- Note: Lockers must be cleaned out before May 16
- Closed Thursday, May 17 – Sunday, May 20
- Summer hours begin Monday, May 21
De-stress with usStress-free Spring is a campus-wide initiative that provides interesting, fun and stress-reducing activities for students leading up to and during finals. The Recreation Center has special activities planned for Stress-free Spring:
Free group fitness classes for students, faculty and staff
Bring a friend (or two) to the Rec Center to experience any of our group fitness classes from May 7 – May 16. We'll have special yoga, meditation and outdoor classes. A valid Binghamton University ID is required.
Complimentary chair massages in the Wellness Services Suite
Enjoy a relaxing chair massage from one of our licensed therapists. First-come, first-served.
- 2 – 3 p.m. Friday, May 11
- 1 – 2 p.m. Tuesday, May 15
Coming soon: Les Mills VirtualWe're getting ready to launch virtual Les Mills fitness classes on a platform called FitnessOnDemand. Virtual classes, like Les Mills BODYCOMBAT, BODYFLOW and GRIT, will be added to the main group fitness schedule. This change to our group fitness schedule means more classes, more variety and more convenience for our members.
Wellness Services SuiteReward yourself for all the hard work you've put in this semester with a well-deserved massage. May's special offer makes this the perfect time to treat yourself: $10 off any wellness purchase of $50 or more. This means you can get a 60-minute massage in the Wellness Suite for only $50 after the coupon. Just mention this special offer when scheduling your appointment.
Please call (607) 777-3515 or visit the Wellness Suite online for more information about prices and services. The fine print: Only one offer per customer per promotional period. Offer valid through May 16, 2018.
More to explore
- Last chance to register for softball, sand volleyball, bowling or cornhole leagues
- Get certified as a lifeguard or water safety instructor (Already certified? We're hiring lifeguards for the summer!)
- East Gym tennis courts open