Our services are uniquely tailored to each client (18 years of age and older). Complementary water and assorted hot teas are available before or after services.
Relaxation: A gentle full body massage using Swedish techniques to calm both the mind and body. Ideal for reducing stress, increasing circulation and cultivating an overall state of well-being. One of our most popular massage treatments.
|$40 for 30 minutes
|$72 for 60 minutes
|$100 for 90 minutes
Deep tissue: Using penetrating pressure and deeper strokes, a deep tissue massage relieves muscular tension, breaks up adhesions, tonifies nerves and increases blood flow to the muscle tissue helping in muscle repair and rejuvenation.
|$45 for 30 minutes
|$75 for 60 minutes
Sports: A pre- or post-workout massage to aid in flexibility and recovery, incorporating firm pressure and/or fast-paced movements to target aching or cramped muscles, release connective tissues or to flush out toxins.
|$45 for 30 minutes
Chair massage: Receive a massage fully clothed, in a seated position. Great for those on the go. 10 or 15-minute sessions available.
|$12 for 10 minutes
|$18 for 15 minutes
Some of our therapists have completed training in specialized modalities. Please keep in mind that the following treatments can only be performed by certain staff, which means scheduling these services depends on their availability. Our receptionists will help you determine service availability.
Hot stone: Using traditional Swedish techniques, heated basalt stones are used to warm muscle tissue and provide for a deeper state of relaxation.
|$80 for 60 minutes
|$120 for 90 minutes
Reiki: Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes natural energy healing. Administered by "laying on hands" on or near the body, it helps restore healthy levels of life force energy. This energy work treatment is administered fully clothed in a relaxed position.
|$75 for 60 minutes
Your wellness experience
- First-time clients should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your appointment to complete consultation paperwork. If you arrive late, your treatment time will be reduced but you will be charged for the full service.
- Your medical history can be a determining factor in the types of services we can provide. Therapists will review and discuss your concerns prior to treatment.
- To preserve the restfulness of the environment, please silence your cell phone and be aware of your noise level while in the suite area.
- All massage rooms have lockers for personal belongings. We will provide towels for use in the locker rooms upon request. We do not provide toiletries.
- Gratuities are not included in your service price. They are left to the discretion of clients to show appreciation for exceptional service. We do ask that gratuities be paid in cash at the time of service.
Make an appointment
All services must be booked in advance either by calling the Wellness Services Suite or emailing email@example.com. Clients will check-in at the front desk of the East Gym to pay for their appointment and then proceed to the Wellness Services Suite.
- Appointments are subject to availability. If you prefer a specific therapist or have a gender preference, please make that known at the time of booking.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase at the front desk in the lobby of the East Gym or online.
Appointments: Walk-in appointments are accepted on a space-available basis. Appointments can be made in advance by calling (607) 777-3515 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments can still be requested the same day. Please include your name, preferred date and time of your service, type of massage and the best phone number to reach you.
Cancellations: We respectfully request 24 hours notification of a cancellation so appointment times are available for other clients and staff can be notified. If you do not show up to your appointment and no notice is given, you will no longer be able to schedule an appointment in advance. Payment will be required in advance to reserve your appointment.
Late arrivals: We are unable to lengthen or change appointment times. If you arrive late, your service may be shortened. Late arrivals will be charged for the full amount of the service booked, regardless of length provided. Please allow extra time for parking (coin-operated metered spots are available in Lot E), paying in advance at the front desk and completing required paperwork.
Expiration: All gift certificates and paid appointments expire one year from the date of purchase.
Refunds: There are no refunds on services unless a client has a written medical excuse. Appointments may be re-scheduled if necessary.
Wellness Services Suite
Located in the lower level of the East Gym, Recreation Center.
4400 Vestal Parkway East
Binghamton, NY 13902
Hours subject to change during school holidays, intersessions, and special events. The Wellness Services Suite is closed during the summer.