Academic/Course Related Event Scheduling
CBASM is responsible for scheduling general purpose classrooms for events that are course and/or academically related. Examples include extra class time, dissertation defenses, exams, speakers, admissions events, or academic department sponsored speakers and events.
Use the Academic Event Reservation Request Form to reserve general purpose classrooms for these types of events.
Please allow a minimum of 72 hours for processing and note that during peak scheduling times, such as the first week of classes or during course building, the processing time may be extended. Reservations are scheduled in the order they are received. However, requests made for weekdays of the upcoming semester, prior to the start of the semester, will not be scheduled until two weeks prior to the start of the semester and may be subject to change based on the needs of scheduled courses.
For non course-related or non-academic events, please contact the person in the appropriate area to discuss your specific needs:
- Anderson Center: Annette Burnett (email@example.com) Schedules the Anderson Center (Osterhout Concert Theater, Chamber Hall and Anderson Center Reception Room), Watters Theater and Fine Art grand corridor
- Center of Excellence Symposium Hall: Katelynn Hrywnak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer PODs: Denise Hawkins (email@example.com)
- Conference and Event Services: Linda Salomons (firstname.lastname@example.org) Serves as the clearing house for off-campus groups planning events and renting facilities at Binghamton University, as well as scheduling the Memorial Garden.
- Events Center: Ze Zeon (email@example.com)
- East Gym and Recreation Fields: Cindy Cowden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ITC Engineering and Science Building Rotunda and Multi-Purpose Rooms: Tammy Lindow (email@example.com) Pam Archer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ITC Biotechnology Building Conference Rooms: Jennifer Metcalf (email@example.com)
- University Downtown Center Atrium: Bobbie Brundege (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- University Union: JoAnn Rhynehart (For more information, see r25union.binghamton.edu) Schedules primarily for student groups; schedules all space in the University Union and classroom space for student group meetings and events
- West Gym and Athletic Fields: Megan Lupini (email@example.com)