Undergraduate Students, Faculty, Graduate Students, No Preference
The Centenary-Chenango United Methodist Church seeks an undergraduate or graduate intern to perform administrative and programming tasks. Centenary-Chenango UMC is located on the North Side of Binghamton where there is a need for community support. The Reverand Ron Wenzinger would like to expand the community programs that are held at Centenary-Chenango UMC and is looking for a driven, experienced student to assist in the planning, implementing, and evaluation of such programs. Centenary-Chenango UMC is an inclusive church and welcomes any and all students to apply for this internship opportunity.
Some duties may include:
- creating and posting web content for the church
- completing some administrative work
- assist in the planning of community programs
- may be asked to participate in community programs
- evaluate the effectiveness of community programs