Binghamton University Resources
Binghamton University encourages students and employees to expand their engagement opportunities with our communities. If you have any questions about how you can participate or help others to get engaged, contact us. We would be happy to work with you to help increase civic engagement on our campus and in our community.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Center for Learning and Teaching
- Research and Reports
- Blueprint for Academic Service-Learning Course Development
- CCE Library
- Utilize the lending library to learn more about the different areas within civic engagement and how you can make a difference.
- CCPA: Community-Based Research
- Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development
- Journals on Service Learning and Public Scholarship
- Student Association - Student Volunteer Center
- Get engaged with BU students!
- GIS Transportation Map
- Detailed Broome County and Binghamton University public transportation information for students wishing to do work in the community who don't have personal transportation.