Center for Civic Engagement
Binghamton University Community Schools has partnered with Binghamton University’s Center for Civic Engagement to facilitate recruitment and placement of student interns.
College of Community and Public Affairs Department of Teaching, Learning, and Educational Leadership
In collaboration with The Children’s Aid National Center for Community Schools, The College of Community and Public Affairs Department of Teaching, Learning, and Educational Leadership of Binghamton University has developed the Advanced Online Certificate Program in Community Schools.
College of Community and Public Affairs Department of Social Work
The College of Community and Public Affairs, Department of Social Work collaborates with Binghamton University Community Schools to provide Bachelors and Masters level interns in our local school districts.
The Institute of Justice and Well-Being
The Institute for Justice and Well-Being houses Binghamton University Community Schools to support faculty research, educational opportunities, and community and school based programming.
- Children’s Aid Society
- Coalition for Community Schools
- University-Assisted Community Schools National Network
- George Washington University
- The Ohio State University
- Netter Center for Community Partnerships, University of Pennsylvania
- New York State Education Department
- The Center for Health and Health Care in Schools