Liz Anderson joined the Department of Teaching, Learning and Educational Leadership as an Assistant Professor in 2009. She received her undergraduate degree from St. Lawrence University and master's degree in early childhood/childhood education from Lesley University.
Years later, Liz received a master's degree in special education and then her doctoral degree from Binghamton University. Before joining the faculty at Binghamton, Liz worked as an elementary school teacher, Head Start teacher, early childhood special education teacher, child development specialist, and director of education for an early intervention agency.
- MSEd, EdD, Binghamton University
- MEd, Lesley University
- BA, St Lawrence University
- Trauma-informed practices
- Interprofessional education and collaboration
- Young children with complex academic mental health and health needs