Join us for Admitted Student Day on March 23!
- meet new and current students
- talk with the dean, department faculty, and representatives from the graduate school and graduate student organizations
- learn more about CCPA's unique opportunities at an informal luncheon
- attend a general information fair, as well as program-specific sessions for an overview of your new department and curriculum
- explore future career paths
Schedule of events
Friday, March 23
10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Information Fair (atrium)
Registration for morning sessions (atrium)
Information sessions for Sustainable Communities (room 228), Social Work (room 223) and Student Affairs Administration (room 226)
Registration for afternoon sessions (atrium)
Lunch* (rooms 120 and 220)
Information session for Public Administration (room 224) and Education (room 223)