The Fleishman Center is fully functioning and we look forward to working with you! Learn more about services available this fall below.
- The Fleishman Center (UU-133) is open for student traffic Monday - Friday from 10 am - 4 pm.
- Virtual career consulting, including same day appointments, are available throughout the week from 9 am - 8 pm and can be scheduled through hireBING.
- Students can request a private interview room in the Fleishman Center's Employer Suite Monday - Friday from 9 am - 4:30 pm.
Contact the Fleishman Center: If you would like to speak with a Fleishman Center staff member, please contact email@example.com or call 607-777-2400 to leave a voicemail with any questions. We will respond to emails and voicemails as soon as possible.
Learn more about the University's restarting Binghamton plan.
Find information for:
A message from the Fleishman Center:
Any student who wishes to speak with a Fleishman Center staff member may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-777-2400. We will respond to emails and voicemails as soon as possible.
Students can schedule a same-day Zoom or phone appointment in hireBING to meet with a Fleishman Center staff member. Appointments are available during the week from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. and are available for any career-related or professional development topic including but not limited to:
- Major and career exploration and decision making
- Internship and job search
- Interviewing advice and mock interviews
- Networking and LinkedIn
- Resume, CV and cover letter reviews
- Graduate school planning and application material review
- Accepting/declining a job offer and negotiation
- International opportunities
- Credit-bearing internship opportunities through the Fleishman Internship Program (CDCI)
- Any other career and professional development related topics
Note: In-person walk-in career consulting and in-person scheduled appointments are unavailable until further notice.
Career and Professional Development Workshops
Live workshops will be held through Zoom. View our calendar of upcoming workshops and events here. Many workshops are recorded and can be accessed at any time through our Career Services On-Demand Video Library.
Programs, events and services available this sorubg:
- Job and Internship Fair(s): Spring fairs will be held virtually on March 10 and March 18. Learn more.
- CONNECT - Virtual Treks: Held virtually through Zoom during breaks. Learn more.
- Employer Information Sessions: Held virtually. View the schedule on the Fleishman Center events calendar.
- Graduate School Fair & Law Day: Held virtually in fall. Learn more.
- Alumni Career Connections: Held virtually. View the schedule on the Fleishman Center events calendar.
- ALL-In (Alumni Live Lunch Interviews): Held through Instagram Live (@BingFleishmanCareer). View the schedule or watch recordings here.
- B-Money Smart: Visions Financial Wellness Workshops and Personal Finance Appointments. Held virtually. View the events calendar for upcoming workshops, or schedule a one-on-one Zoom appointment with a Visions Financial Wellness Educator in hireBING.
- Interview Suite: Students can reserve a private room in the Fleishman Center’s interview suite. Learn more.
- Online Career Tools Resource Library: Access all Fleishman Center resources for help with any career-related topic through the Career Tools website.
Fleishman Center Internship Program (CDCI)
Fleishman Center services unavailable until further notice.
- On-campus/in-person events with employers and alumni. (Note all programs have transitioned to online formats.)
- In-person networking events. (A variety of virtual opportunities are available through Mentor Match, virtual Job and Internship Fairs, and CONNECT programs.)
- In-person career consulting walk-ins and appointments. (Same-day appointments available virtually. Schedule in hireBING.)
Fleishman Center staff are available to present to your class via Zoom on a variety of topics. If you are interested in having a staff member present, please fill out our presentation request form
Our staff can tailor the presentation specifically to your class needs. We ask that you submit your request at least 3 weeks in advance. Please contact email@example.com with questions, or call 607-777-2400.
All spring 2021 employer events will be held virtually. This includes information sessions, employer treks, panels and presentations. Organizations can participate in the following recruiting methods at Binghamton University:
- Spring 2021 Virtual Job and Internship Fair(s):
- Virtual STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Fair on Wednesday, March 10
- Virtual Job and Internship Fair (All Majors) on Thursday, March 18 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Post a job or internship on Handshake
- Host a virtual event on Handshake
- Conduct virtual/phone interviews with students. You can set these up on your own or request interviews through Handshake
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility. Binghamton University's Fleishman Center is here to support you and your organization as best we can and are available via phone (607-777-4261) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employers are able to host CDCI interns this fall. Learn more about the Fleishman Center’s CDCI Academic Internship Program and helpful information for offering remote/virtual internships.
Class of 2020: Due to the pandemic, the Fleishman Center is extending all career services for the class of 2020 graduates up to 1 year after their graduation date. To schedule a career consulting appointment, please contact email@example.com.
Alumni prior to class of 2020: Alumni are able to access a variety of Fleishman Center resources at careertools.binghamton.edu and are encouraged to utilize the Alumni Association’s Career Toolkit which offers advice on making connections and helpful information on a variety of job search topics.
For alumni interested in supporting current students in their career development, sign up for Mentor Match.
Please note that Binghamton University reserves the right to transition any Spring 2021 in-person events to virtual events depending on future University, NY State policies, or social distancing recommendations.