The benefits and forms on this page are broken out by position type. Human Resources at Binghamton University oversees benefits and forms. If you have any questions, contact Jessica Larson at 607-777-3624.
Benefits to participation in the Student Employment Program for on-campus employers
- Contributing to University value of unity by posting in hireBING, viewable to all graduate and undergraduate students
- Training sessions and online content for hiring departments supports professional development and networking of on-campus employers
- Flexibility to post your own positions and take them down as you wish through your own hireBING employer account
- Departmental compliance with Equal Opportunity to all qualified applicants
- Departmental compliance with University-wide expectation to centrally recruit
- Recognition for department for participation
Forms by type of position
- If you will be hiring students with Federal Work-Study funds, email Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the listserv to receive the list of eligible students.
- Online timesheets
For any form needed for a GA/TA appointment, review the Graduate School’s website under Forms for Faculty and Staff.