Benefits and forms
The benefits and forms on this page are broken out by position type. Human Resources at Binghamton University oversees benefits and forms.
If you have any questions, contact Jessica Larson at 607-777-3624.
Student Assistant benefits
Federal Work-Study benefits
Undergraduate benefits (on and off campus)
Graduate student benefits (on campus)
Graduate Assistant/TA benefits
- Graduate Student Employees Union (GSEU): Represents graduate students on the GA/TA payroll. The GSEU has guidelines, benefits and forms.
- Retirement benefits
- NYS Pension website
- Healthcare benefits
- Healthcare benefits form
- Health insurance participating provider list
- Select Employees, State Employees, NYSHIP and then GSEU
- Vision and dental providers
- Select Employees, State Employees, NYSHIP, GSEU, Empire Plan enrollee, other benefits
- Dependent Care Advantage Account (FSA)
- Summer Health Insurance Continuation Form
New York State and Communications Workers of America, Local 1104/Graduate Student Employees Union Professional Development Awards Program Guidelines.
Pursuant to Article 30 of the Agreement between New York state and the Graduate Student Employees Union (GSEU), there is a professional development award available to eligible graduate or teaching assistants represented by GSEU. For more information, visit the award website. The campus administrator for this program is Kate Hastings in the Human Resources office. Contact her at 607-777-2187 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Assistant benefits (on-campus, part-time job)
If you are working for the SUNY Research Foundation as a graduate student, benefits information is available online.
If you are working for the SUNY Research Foundation as an undergraduate student, benefits information is available online.
Federal Work-Study forms
Graduate Assistant/TA hiring and payroll forms
- New Graduate and Teaching Assistants Employment and Payroll Forms
- Returning Graduate and Teaching Assistants Employment and Payroll Forms
- 2018-2019 Faculty, Staff & GA/TA Lag Payroll Calendar
- GA/TA Dual Appointment Petition Form
- Confidentiality Form
- W-4 tax form
- Unclaimed Check Policy