Fall 2020 - Interview Suite Reservation Changes
Due to social distancing and space occupancy requirements, there is limited interview room availability for the fall semester. In order to accommodate as many requests as possible, please request a space as soon as possible. We are unable to accept same day reservation requests at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Many organizations conduct phone or Skype interviews as a part of the hiring process. As a Binghamton University student, you can request to use one of our interview rooms in the Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development (University Union, Room 132) for your upcoming interview. Interview rooms are equipped with speakers, microphones, computers and HD webcams and are compatible with Skype, Zoom, Google Hangout, and other virtual interviewing softwares. These interview rooms have both phone and video capability, and give you a quiet and private space to interview without distractions. You may also use your own phone and laptop if you choose.
Requests for an interview room are based on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Requests for an interview room must be placed a minimum of two business days in advance of the needed time.
- If the request is placed less than two business days in advance, the request may not filled.
- For rooms needed outside of business hours, requests must be made at least five business days prior. There is no guarantee of interview room space availability outside of business hours.
- During peak employer recruiting seasons (Sept 15 – Oct 31 and Feb 2 – Mar 16), there may lower availability due to employer interviews.
- You MUST receive an email confirmation from the Fleishman Center. Until you receive the email confirmation, the room is NOT reserved.
Please complete the following Interview Room request form: