Thank you for your considering the Fleishman Center as a partner to offer career and professional development programming.
The Fleishman Center staff is dedicated to fostering a "culture of career" across campus by presenting to your organization, club, or during a special event, on a variety of professional development or career-related topics, such as:
- Overview of Fleishman Center services
- Career Exploration
- Financial Wellness
- Internship or Job Searches
- Graduate/Professional School Planning
- Resume/Cover Letters
- Networking and Professionalism
- What you can do with a major in...
Our staff can tailor the presentation specifically to your class or organization's needs.
Please make sure to read through the following guidelines before submitting your request:
- Organizations must complete their program request 3 weeks in advance of the program date.
- Before submitting your request, please check hireBING to see if there are any upcoming Fleishman Center events that may address your needs. Your request may be denied if there is a similar program being offered during the same time period.
- If you make a program request during business hours (9-5), we will advertise it on hireBING and open it up to students outside of your organization in order to maximize our efforts.
- For program requests that take place after business hours:
Programs must be requested between 5-7 pm
- You must have a minimum of 20 students register and attend. If you anticipate being unable to meet this registration minimum, we encourage you to partner with another organization, department, or on-campus group. If you have concerns about minimum registration, we will work with you on this process.
- The Fleishman staff member assigned to the event will reach out to your group 48 hours prior to the event to determine if the event will still occur based on registration numbers.
- You will be responsible for marketing your program to your organization. You must post your program on B-Engaged and have your members register.
If you are a faculty or staff member trying to request a program, please complete our faculty/staff program request form.