Choosing a Major or Career
While some careers require a specific undergraduate major, many do not. Nursing and engineering are examples of careers which require a specific undergraduate major. What will be more important to your eventual career success is taking the time to choose a major that matches your interests and in which you can do well, plus the activities in which you engage outside the classroom. You can begin exploring the connection between majors and careers right here.
- Tips for Choosing Your Major
- Exploring Career Options
- CareerZone: Explore majors by career cluster
- MyPlan.com: What Can I Do With a Major In ...
- My Next Move from O*Net: Search careers with key words
- WorldWideLearn: Guide to College Majors
- Quick Reference Guide
Watch as successful Binghamton University Alumni share their advice on career success: