- March 17, 2017. Kelli Palmer, The University of Texas at Dallas. Title: Omics Investigations of Multidrug-Resistant Enterococci.
- February 26, 2016. Everett Pesci, East Carolina University. Title: Quinolone signaling in Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- March 11, 2016. Pierre Cornelis, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium. Title: Iron as essential nutrient and as danger: the example of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- April 22, 2016. Daniel Wozniak, The Ohio State University. Title: Biofilms and Immunity in Chronic Infections.
- September 23, 2016. Tobias Dörr, Cornell University. Title: Cell wall stress sensing in Vibrio cholerae.
- September 30, 2016. Utkarsh J Dang, Binghamton University. Title: Accounting for incomplete gene family data in phylogenetic comparative methods.
- October 14, 2016. João Xavier, Sloan Kettering Institute. Title: Metabolism and the evolution of social behavior.
- November 4, 2016. Sanjeena Dang, Binghamton University. Title: Mixture Model-based Approaches for Exploratory Analysis of Biological Data.
- November 18, 2016. Cezar Khursigara, Guelph University. Title: Uncovering biofilm-specific antimicrobial resistance mechanisms in Pseudomonas aeruginosa using quantitative proteomics.
- December 2, 2016. Luanne Hall-Stoodley, The Ohio State University. Title: Streptococcus pneumoniae pathogenesis: a mystery encased in an enigma.
- October 9, 2015. Mike Franklin, Montana State University. Title: Role of ribosome protection proteins, Rmf and Hpf, in maintaining Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm subpopulations in an antibiotic-tolerant dormant state.
- October 23, 2015. Tom Coenye, University of Ghent, Belgium. Title: Hamamelitannin is a quorum sensing inhibitor that increases antibiotic susceptibility of Staphylococcus aureus biofilms by affecting peptidoglycan biosynthesis and eDNA release.