Marketing Strategies for Global Success
The Center for International Business Advancement at Binghamton University held the Fourth Global Trade and Investment Forum for the Southern Tier on November 17, 2017.
Keynote Speaker: Masaaki 'Mike' Kotabe, Distinguished Professor in International Business and Marketing at the Fox School of Business at Temple University Special
Guest Speaker: Robert Manogue, Director of the Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs at the Department of State. Come and learn about latest updates on U.S. trade policy and U.S. government support for expanding to international markets.
- 8:30 - Registration & Coffee
- 9:00 - Welcome. Upinder Dhillon, Dean of Binghamton University's School of Management. Per Stromhaug, Asst. Vice President for Innovation & Economic Development, BU
- 9:10 - Opening Remarks. Dr. Elena A. Iankova, Founding Director of the Center for International Business Advancement
- 9:30 - Keynote Address by Prof. Masaaki Kotabe, Distinguished Professor in International Business and Marketing at the Fox School of Business, Temple University
- 10:30 - Coffee & Networking Break
- 10:45 – U.S. Trade Policy and Navigating Market Access Barriers. Robert Manogue, Director of the Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs at the U.S. Department of State
- 11:35 – Exporter Insights: Marketing Innovation for Global Success. Eric Niermeyer, President of American Craft Furniture Inc.
- 12:15 - Global Marketing Information Resources. Alan Michaels, Industry Building Blocks
- 12:30 - Lunch & Networking
Click here to download the FLYER!
Click Here to read the news about the CIBA Fourth Global Trade and Investment Forum!