Report an Incident of Hate or Bias
If this is an emergency situation that requires immediate medical or emergency services attention, call the Binghamton University Police at 911 (from a campus phone) or 607- 777-2222 from a cell phone.
The Multicultural Resource Center and Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Binghamton University are committed to addressing incidents of hate, bias or discrimination, both on and off campus, and appreciates your help in bringing these incidents to our attention. The Hate & Bias form can be completed either by victims of incidents or witnesses to them. Include as much information as possible. All reports will be kept confidential to the extent possible; reports can also be submitted anonymously.
- All reports are viewed by the Vice President of Diversity and University President.
- Anonymous reports are accepted, but could possibly limit the ability of the University to fully address the incident reported.
- If you wish to be contacted, include your name and preferred contact information at the conclusion of this form.
- If you want to meet with someone in person, see our contact us page.
- For questions, contact the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at 607-777-4775 or Multicultural Resource Center at 607-777-4472.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this report.