The research problems of interest to Puja Goyal lie at the interface of chemistry, materials science and biology. Her goal is to employ the tools of computational and theoretical chemistry to obtain mechanistic insights into chemical and biological systems that harvest light to catalyze the synthesis of fuels or regulate vital physiological processes and subsequently design novel systems with properties tailored for specific applications.
- B.Sc., Presidency College, Kolkata, India
- M.Sc., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Computational/theoretical chemistry
- Light-regulation of biological processes
- Organic batteries